Gravity is working against me...LOL

Update on Operation Management lecture. So a week has past, did the lecture improved? Err... NOPE. I don't know why. Maybe it will never improve. I still haven't go to the office to create havoc yet. I am being very patient. Will it improve after i create havoc? I doubt it. So i better close this case. Guess it's bad luck for me this semester...

Guess who I bump into today? Mr Foo... (with his wife). I met him at a Shell petrol station. There was no time so I didn't have a long chat with that guy but i have to say, gosh... his wife is really pretty. Okay, he doesn't need to know that. Hahaha. What was I thinking? I shouldn't blog about this. Shouldn't be looking at other girls or people's wife; LOL. My mind is only a place for one girl and you guys don't have to know who. Mind you own business...

Lately, i have been listening to a lot of songs but i just love Gravity by John Mayer and The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script. The intro part of Gravity, wow... i just love the way John plays his guitar and sings the first line, "Gravity, is working against me". The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script is just so meaningful, bout the guy who's waiting for a girl to come and meet him. Here are the videos... Enjoy!!!


Gravity performed by John Mayer live at Abbey Road studio



The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers