I love to be in control...

Hmm... today is a very important day. The due date to hand up the services marketing assignment and... the company law presentation of course. Hehehe... So how did I performed for the presentation??? Hmm.. a lil' overboard but then again, the lecturer and I had developed chemistry and I received a perfect score. Would I agree with his verdict? or Did I deserve to get the perfect score?

Some would say that I am too arrogant, you guys may perceived me as being cocky but I will never agree with any lecturers who assess and give the student a perfect 10 marks. Okay, maybe I am crazy... Yes in my honest opinion, I do deserve to receive the 10 marks. For any of you guys who thinks that I don't deserve or entitled to it, then please comment of the reason why you say so. I am open to comments but please, only constructive comments. Just to add to the post, I was given the authority to ask people questions. Hmm... I love that feeling, love to be in control. HAHAHA... power crazy... obsessed...

Another topic to talk about, CK becomes the joke of the class. How...??? It's all because of the topic promissory estoppel. Why CK? Maybe because I am popular in class? LOL (a bit thick face here, as usual). Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind to be the subject of laughter in class. Everyone is equal in class and that includes me, so if Mr Gandhan can make fun of Sam, of course he can make fun of me. But what was it that bothers me? It seems as if I was okay with it. In fact I was. Just that... errr... I may be single, but I am not in the looking for category. And I quote from my creative friend, Jo who wrote something on the key chain on my bag, "promises to love faithfully"... sounds childish but what she said is true.

Hmm... who was the guy who said that I would be married to "her" in the future? Admit and report yourself now before I find out; LOL; was just joking. So who does this "her" refers to? Is it the same girl that I have mentioned a couple of times in my previous posts? NOPE. Both girls don't even know one another, not related to one another and most importantly, one cannot be compared to the other. With all due respect to "her", I do believe she is attractive in her own way, but there seems to be no chemistry or whatsoever that allows us to even be friends.

Next, I would like to apologize to my very very cute friend, Mei for not being able to attend her party. Anyway, I wish you Happy Birthday and best of luck. May all your weird but funny wishes come true. Hahaha. I dare to write this because I know you wouldn't be reading this also; LOL. Good news, I have come to reach good terms with dad. Ahh... finally. So how did we celebrate? Geez... I am very tired already but out of sudden, he took out his Cordon Bleu. Man, it really wakes you up but it really taste good. Hehehe... Shit, I broke my promise but who cares... Got to go bathe now. Until the next time...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers