Life is full of options...

Sigh... Can't help but sigh...

Life is just full of options huh? I always face this situation. Between KDU and Disted, between KL and OZ, between cars and bikes??? Well, between cars and bikes, my choice is dead obvious...bikes of course; LOL. So you guys would probably think that i am crazy, irrational... could be, but i don't know how to explain myself. And i don't think i have to explain all the decisions i make in life...

So, after 4 years of begging, and much pleading, dad finally gave in. It was luck too i guess. Kawasaki Motors launched the Ninja 250 and the odd looking ER6-n at affordable price. I grabbed that lil' opportunity i had, dragged dad to Mega Fortune and YES, finally, at last, a booking was made. A black coloured Kawasaki ER6-n... may not be my dream bike but then again, riding is dangerous, so a 650cc is good way to start.

The guy at the shop said that there is a one month waiting list for the bike. Well, one month seems like a long time, but compared to 4 years, hmm... i will wait, i will wait and i will wait patiently for it. Hehehe.

Time flies. Good thing. Hours turns into days turns into weeks and soon its a month. I think i couldn't sleep for about a week one month after the booking. I always kept my handphone battery in full charged, expecting the call from the bike shop. Did i get that call that i was soooo anxiously waiting for? Did i get the bike that was PROMISED to arrive in ONE month?

NO... NO... NO... Argh!!! Disappointed...

Million dollar question now is when will i receive the bike. The guy promised me again during mid August. Didn't happen. Now, it's going to be mid October. Haihz... But good news is, there is high possibility i am gonna get the 2009 revised model. 2009 model? YEAH!!! I will wait, i will wait and i will wait patiently for it...

I am expecting the bike somewhere mid December now. BUT... haiya, why did i follow dad out this morning. This, we call in malay "pungkok gatai" ... We dropped by Aprilia moto at Greenlane but sorry we are not buying Aprilia; LOL. Saw this handsome power cruiser ... HONDA VF750 MAGNA. The owner is selling it about the same price as the Kawasaki ER6-n. I am a big fan of Honda bikes, can't afford them new. So, this is another chance.

Dad, straight away ask me... "How, no need wait already la...". I was like ... err...err...errr... Don't know la. I am split. Two different bikes, a power cruiser and a street bike. Two different makes, a Honda and a Kawasaki. Two different machines, a V-4 with four carbs and an inline twin which is fuel injected. What to choose? TELL ME...someone... I think if i am impatient, i will go for the Honda, but 2nd hand wor... AND its a 1994 model. Should i wait? For the meantime, the waiting continues...
The 2009 Kawasaki ER6-n street bike

The HANDSOME power cruiser "HONDA VF750 MAGNA"

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers