CK and his assignments...

Life just kicks in into a very fast pace. Time flies and I am starting to feel that my method of measuring time and due dates using hours and minutes are not working anymore. Argh!!! I am getting crazy... FOUR college assignment (including presentation) to be handed in by next week. Hmm... just great. Thankfully, I am done with 3 of the assignments. Hehehe... so I am not gonna complain.

Company Law. I think I have fallen in love with it. Company Law is just so interesting, and I enjoy reading the notes. Now, you guys may say I am crazy; but I can't explain it either. Somehow, there is this feeling of regret deep inside me. I start to look back in the past when I was still in F5, I could still remember that a few of my teachers had actually encouraged me to take up law after secondary school. Did I take their advice seriously? NOPE. I start to wonder where would I be now if I had taken up law...

Another surprise for me. AMAZINGLY, I did quite "okay" for my AE2 mid term test. Hell, I thought I was going to flunk the test badly since I only knew how to answer part of the paper but 74/100, I am happy and contented with it since I was only expecting to get 50++. This is a fine example for you guys out there. Think POSITIVELY and OPTIMISTICALLY. Don't be like me, I always love to think negatively; LOL. Always keep in mind that it's not OVER until it's REALLY over.

One of my friend recently fell sick. Sigh... it is such a bad news for me. I hope she will recover soon (I think she is okay ade). Don't overwork yourself, don't skip meals... it's unhealthy. Take care of your health as no one is gonna do it for you. Apologies for being such a nag; LOL. Just take my advice and stop being so STUBBORN, okay???

Alright, that's it for now. Sorry for ending so abruptly. Back to my assignments. ONE MORE TO GO.....

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers