Finally...

Finally, out of no where, without any notice, CK decided to blog... Well, i think i got kinda bored sitting at home, staring at my laptop, browsing through my friends' blog, i decided it's time for me to join in and have some fun. Is blogging fun? I don't know but i guess i am about to find out...

So, it was kinda crazy last night. It was YCC's b'day and we were all at the beach behind Crown Prince Hotel celebrating his b'day. Though it was his b'day, someone certainly did something that pisses off everyone and that includes me. Nonetheless, kudos to you, YCC for being so patient. If i were you, i would have MURDERED that idiot. Anyway, let's not talk about the sad stories and focus on the crazy part; LOL

It was about 10.30pm when we reach there. Thank God we had my small cupchai a.k.a lorry kia to bring the foods to the beach. Not sure whether it was Jul or Nel, could be both of them bought 2 bottles of liquor(i dunno what name). I bought a cake (the f**k YCC was never my idea) and our cheeky friends just couldn't resist themselves from buying another nasty cake full of creams and smashed it on YCC's face. Not a bad way to start a party huh? So the whole geng sat there by the beach, drinking liquor, talking about the past during our days at SXI. Hmm... i really miss those days.

Slowly, people began to leave. First it was Aaron, then Terence fetched Jen and Jill??? back and Zi Hong left too. So it was only Jul, Nel, Chun How???, B'day boy and me. Wow, I am not sure about them but i was FREAKING HIGH. We left beach about 2 a.m. I still couldn't believe i managed to ride back home(in one piece) despite me being drunk. Maybe i was thinking of my loved ones, LOL. Forget that, the real nasty thing starts to happen after i reached home.

So, you guys would be wondering whether did my dad woke up and SLAP ME in the face for being so drunk? Thanks for having that thought, too bad it didn't happen. I wanted to bath, but i just couldn't. Slept by toilet bowl for half an hour. Somehow, it just reminds me of what i took for dinner. I saw some french fries, some chicken and lots of cakes. Damn, the feeling was awful... Nevertheless, i managed to drag myself to bed and i never woke up until it was about 8 in the morning. The next chapter begins...

Hmm... waking up in the morning, i thought i survived. Hell yeah, i did but my head weighs a tonne and i was feeling nauseous. Some of my friends told me it felt like being pregnant, LOL... I woke mum up and took some breakfast and then, i continued sleeping; nothing interesting happens after that; LOL. I told myself, LIQUOR IS BAD FOR HEALTH; I promise not to consume liquor anymore but who knows, i am human, i can break a promise as and when i like. We shall see whether i can keep that promise or not...

Well, my first time blogging, first post talking bout me being REALLY drunk for the first time, not a bad way to start huh??? College resumes tomorrow... Got to continue sleeping now... until my next post....this is CK, living his not so extraordinary life...




0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers