Been busy...

Life just can't get any busier than this. My assignments are piling up. My presentation is reaching its due date. It doesn't seem like me as the typical CK seldom complain about his assignments and presentation. Sigh... guess I get tired to. Makes me realize that I am just a human and not a machine.

So, I just have to blog about this. For about 2 years in my diploma in business, I have never EVER skip a lecture on purpose. In fact, I have never EVER been absent for any lectures before... but that is until today. Hahaha. Today, I can proudly say that I have been mischievous and I have skip one lecture, at least once in my college life. Well, I may be 2 years late in skipping lectures but there is always a first time for everything; LOL. Anyway, I got the news from my classmates that the lecture was plain dull and boring (as usual). Hahaha. So I guess I didn't missed much also.

So you guys are probably wondering where was I and what I was doing. Well, I was working (wasn't sleeping) . I am actually a temporary worker for a company that I won't reveal its name. The job is a data entry clerk. Okay Okay, I know I disappoint you guys as you were probably thinking I am holding some important position, but what do expect from me? Come on, lower down your expectation. I have yet to complete my diploma. Give me a few more years but anyway, let's not talk about my future. I don't even know where I am heading to after diploma, do I?

YEAH!!! I am about 19. I am 19 in 3 more hours. How does it feel? Errr... nothing special. I don't feel older, weaker nor slower. As a matter of fact, I feel more aggressive, more energetic and a lot more zestful. Age is not slowing me down. Guess I won't be slowed down until I am what, 60 maybe 65? That is if I live way past 50. For now, I have a long journey to explore, more things to learn and discover. Okay got to go get some rest now. Until my next post, this is CK, 3 hours before he is 19. Hahahaha....

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers