Enough is enough...

It seems as if i hate a lot of things lately. Does anyone know what is causing this??? Please tell me.


I don't wanna live my life hating people or SERVICES but every single thing just pisses me off. I am not asking you guys to stay far way from me okay??? I am not anti-social. Maybe i am very fussy and more critical compared to my peers. For starters, its gonna be my favorite college, KDU.

So how did KDU pissed me off this time? You guys know how much i love sleeping rite... But KDU is against it. Can't they just call up and inform the students that the lecturer has fallen sick and wouldn't be able to lecture? Well that was the case. Ms. Florence was sick and couldn't lecture for A.E 2 but no one called any of the students to inform them. Pity my friends who came all the way from BM. Pity myself for waking up so early; ARGH!!! Nonetheless, i am not gonna blame Ms. Florence or the college. Blame myself for being so hot-tempered, and telling myself that it happened kinda sudden without any notice.

The next thing that pisses me off is STREAMYX... I hate streamyx. I extremely hate streamyx. I just can't stop from hating streamyx. Why is the connection soooooo bad? It is not only slow, but i just couldn't get online, browse the Internet or chat thru MSN. I will just get disconnected any second. Sigh... I (my mum) still have to pay RM88 every month. Too bad i am not Mr Lee Moh Chun cause if i am him, i will call up TM and give them a long lecture on improving their services and retaining customers; LOL. STREAMYX, this is the last chance for you. IMPROVE now... or i will switch to another ISP.

A picture speaks a thousand words. =D

Haihz... Things are certainly not going my way lately. I don't feel like talking about hatred anymore. I don't wanna be perceived as a negative guy; LOL. Meanwhile, let's hope things will get better for me...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers