Motorcycle accident...

It was a very very unlucky day for me. It was raining after the company law class and one of friend offered to fetch me back. So I accepted her kind offer and left my bike at KDU college. Thank you so much for being so kind to fetch me back. However, this is another case of "pungkok gatal". I have never left my bike somewhere else for a night and I was not feeling too good about it; I asked dad to fetch me back to college to ride my bike back. The story continues....

Okay, the rain has stop, but the road were soooo slippery. Knowing that, I rode kinda safely. If I have ridden my bike like any normal day, I wouldn't be sitting in front of my laptop now, blogging about this. The author would have passed away; LOL. Maybe it was pre-determined, maybe it was pre-destined, it could be mere coincidence or it is just pure BAD LUCK. It made me realize and acknowledge Murphy's Law of "Anything that can happen or have a probability of occuring of more than zero, will happen. 3 years of riding on the roads of Penang, I have seen countless accidents, not to say that they were caused by stupid drivers. Sometimes, we do mistakes too, and this time it is my mistake.

3 years of clean record tarnished by a small accident. Okay, maybe it was not minor, but I am glad I escape the whole accident without a scratch, okay... maybe minor ones. I am still in one piece, couldn't ask for more. What about the bike? 3 years of servicing me, it NEVER had a single scratch caused intentionally and now, it has broken it chastity. It has lost it virginity and it's all because of me. Sad...sad...sad... Somehow, there is a joke. Upon the impact of hitting that car, only 2 words came out from my mouth, "Shit happens" and I was expecting some broken bones, maybe ended up in the hospital but none of it materialize. Thank GOD for that. Next I know, the bike was in total damage, the car was okay, no scratches... just the bumper. What was not a joke was in the whole course of the accident, somehow, that very person who always occupies my mind still was in my mind.

I am not gonna blog about how it happen. I have already acknowledge that it was my mistake. But, I would like to share with you guys partly why it happen. Its a deadly word, Ego. As a guy who is obsessed with bikes, I should and would have known that all bikes have their limit, be it a Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa or a Honda C70. Ego is deadly and it will kill all motorcyclist and bikers if they don't know their limit. Yesterday night, when the accident happen, I believe I have surpassed that limit. Maybe I have grown too mature for the bike, or could I put the blame on the ineffective brakes and skiny tires? I rest my case. Enough is being said. It shall be a thing of the past, but it will always remain in my memory as my FIRST accident.

I apologize to you Dad, it was unintention. I didn't wanted it to happen as much as you did. I know you didn't blame me for it. But please don't give me the silent treatment. I am sorry. That's all I can say. Got to go for class now. Until next time...

2 comments:

Kotasatria said...

so, are you riding a honda c70 or suzuki gsx? i'm a big fan of honda c70?

check out my blog at HONDA C70 MOTORCYCLE

CK a student said...

Nah... I was riding a lagenda z. Suzuki GSX, you must be kidding. How can i even afford one... ???

Honda are GREAT bikes. Love them... Rated the NO. 1 GREATEST motorcycle of all time...

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers