A New Year, A New Beginning (hopefully)

Hi guys, CK wishes everyone Happy New Year. Talking about how fast time flies, it is already 2009. I have been in college for close to 2 years and yet it felt like yesterday; LOL. I have register for my new semester ma, hehehe....


A new year, a new beginning. I do hope so. I pray that 2009 will be a better year for me despite all those negative forecast and predictions. Sigh, starting my new year with such a bad exam result, the worst by far... I hope I can have all the luck I need.

Sorry guys, there is no update regarding the party on new year's eve. I didn't attended any party. I was staying at home, listening to Chinese songs while chatting with my another lonely friend from Kulim, hahaha... I cancelled my plans to follow my friends to the beach as I was not feeling well, physically and mentally. I know and I am pretty sure that if I had attended the party last night, someone has got to carry me home. I will definitely drink and drink a lot until I become unconcious. No one can blame me, my situation now is not allowing me to be happy and cheerful at all. I know it's stupid, but at least all those liquors and alcohol will do some help in making me forget all those sad stories in my life. Anyway, enough about this. The party is over. I didn't go. The end.

And by the way, my plan to ditch all my sadness failed. Come on, its gonna take more than 24 hours. Maybe I will never be able to ditch all the sadness. Nobody knows... not even me.

Hmm... this year is totally different compared the years before. I could still remember that I sleep at about 5am for last year's celebration. As I did not celebrate with my friends this year, I woke up at 7am. I am pretty sure some of my friends are still awake at the time I wake up. LOL. I was pretty bored waking up so early (couldn't really sleep), I went and disturb dad from his sleep. Hahaha... He almost killed me (not joking here), I woke him up to ask him to bring me fishing today. And yup, he did ... after he cooled down a little (he was still pissed he woke up that early on new year; LOL).

To be exact, we didn't really go fishing for fish today. Instead we were looking for prawns. Yupz, prawns... and HELL YEAH, today is really a fun day at the sea. You should have look at the size of the prawns. Unbelievable. We managed to caught about 2 kilos of white prawn (phek hea), about 2 kilos of flower crabs, a kilo of cuttlefish (sotong katak) and a lot of fish from various species such as catsharks a.k.a "yu bodoh", croakers a.k.a "gelama" and "tenggerong, chinese call sam ge", grouper a.k.a "kerapu", and some fishes that is unknown of to me and my dad, LOL. There was a few extra too. Let the pics do the talking. Sorry if the pics are a lil blur. It's taken with a very lousy camera phone; LOL.

A big parrot fish (about half a kilo). I was a bit slow in snapping the pic.
Dad chopped out all the fins ade; LOL.
A lobster. Oh Yeah.. a lobster... hehehe
A big tiger prawn, from the wrist to the elbow. And specimens of white prawns.
Something extra today. To be honest, I am kinda sad. I wanted to let it go. Too bad it has passed away. : (

There is nothing I can do anymore. I took and snap some pics just to share with you guys.
It's a seahorse. The pic is kinda blur. Its kinda cute, kinda small but I am kinda sad. Its dead now.


0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers