I’m gonna let the wind blow, Leave the past behind, The memories will do just fine...

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone. Keong Hee Huat Chai... Gong Xi Fa Chai ... whatever la ... wahaha...

After visiting a few of my relatives, after being interrogated for hours..., looking and comparing myself to a few of my cousins... I wonder what should I do with my life. Seriously, I am facing a dilemma now. I don't know what I want to do in future. Cadet training? Degree? Major in ... ? Working? I don't know what to choose. I don't know how to choose. Which path shall bring me further? Which suits me best? Listen to my heart? Listen to my head? Argh...

The usual scenes during CNY, your aunts starts to brag about how good and successful their sons and daughters are doing certainly gives me a lot of pressure. It has nothing to do with my family members pressuring me. Its all me. My greed for success, my need and want for a companion... they are starting to drive me crazy. The only thing keeping me sane is I guess is songs and musics. Crazy right? People always say time heals all wound. For me, time just worsens it. Music to me heals all wound.

I guess I just have to learn to be more contented with life. Come on, in terms of academic achievement, I am not that far behind. I am not burdened with any financial problems. I am healthy. For God's sake, what more can I ask for? Well, human... there is always something to ask for. Wrong timing? No chemistry? Not meant to be...? Fate? Luck? Curse all that. Why me? Give me an answer and I accept those excuses without a noise.

I promised to share a new song by a new artiste with you guys every week. Sorry, this came kinda late (off schedule). Juwita Suwito - All this time



I knew you loved me
I chose to go
Knew that you would find me
But I pretended not to know
It wasn’t cos I was unhappy
It wasn’t cos I was blind
Or could I have been when I said

I’m gonna let the wind blow
Leave the past behind
The memories will do just fine
They’ll saturate in time
I’m gonna make it on my own
Make it on my own

I took the highway
Built on sand
I knew you’d be there for me
But I refused to hold your hand
The going’s good all around me
But deep inside I can’t find a reason to live without you

Can I let the wind blow?
Leave the past behind?
The memories may cloud my mind
I know I crossed the line
Should I just journey on alone
I can’t bear to find
The pain I caused you all this time
When I look in your eyes

I’m gonna let the wind blow
Leave the past behind
The memories will do just fine
They’ll saturate in time
Don’t have to make it all alone
Cos in your eyes I find
The tears that loved me all the time

All the time

I’m gonna let the wind blow
Leave the past behind
The memories will do just fine
They’ll saturate in time
Don’t have to make it all alone
Cos in your eyes I find
The tears that loved me all the time

You loved me all this time

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers