Worried, concerned...

I am the worst guy on Earth that you can find. What the hell is happening to me? It was something like "Oh... shit...". I was seriously crazy that night and I think I said something not too nice (okay... it was bad) to someone. For your info, that was the first time in my life that I uttered such words towards a female person. Okay, I was suppose to say "I am sorry" to her. Come on, I am a guy... but like I said, it was like "Oh... shit...". She called. How bad can that be? Well, not too bad la. We cleared things up and it seems like she was understanding. Good... I shall go on with life as if this never happened. Hahaha...

I am sitting here now in front of my laptop blogging at about 12:45 a.m midnight simply because I can't sleep. Seriously... I just can't sleep. What the FUCK is wrong with me? Arghh... to be honest, I am kinda concerned about one of my friend now who was admitted this morning. Man, she is seriously sick and probably suffering tremendous pain. She is required to go through an operation i think. I am worried about her. I wanna visit her. I must visit her. But... sigh... I am packed. I gotta work tomorrow from 9 am - 1pm and 2pm - 730pm. Anyway... get well soon. Sad to see you have "holes" in your body. Take it as a joke, you're punctured. Hehehehe....

This song goes out to her. Get Well Soon by The Perishers.


Get Well Soon - The Perishers

Promise to get well soon
To feel much better soon
when I come back in june
you'll still be around
get well soon

late november somethings wrong
you've kept it secret way too long
theres not much anyone can do
from here on in its up to you
I wish it wouldnt
but you know
the show goes on, I have to go

Promise to get well soon
To feel much better soon
when I come back in june
you'll still be around
get well soon

Can you feel it, is it true?
Is something gone inside of you
Wish there was something I could do
From here on in, its all to you
I dearly wish it wasnt so
But life goes on, I have to go..

Promise to get well soon
To feel much better soon
when I come back in june
you'll stillbe around
get well soon

You'll get well soon
Just get well soon

No hidden meaning here okay; just hope she'll recover soon. Ehh.. if you're reading this, think of all those angpows. They shall be your motivator. So get well soon. =)

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers