Have I Crossed The Line?

Life. How should we live our lives? Who determines the paths in our lives? How can we know that the choices we made yesterday will affect us in some other way today, tomorrow and the days ahead of us. But sad to say, that is not the issue here. One question that always lingers on in my mind, why are we put through all those unnecessary dramas? Some dramas are sad enough to made you cry and you cry. Certain other dramas, though they are none of your concern, affects you and hurt you so badly that all you could do is be a lil' emphatic and cry together with her but that wouldn't help it either.

Seriously, last night was the last straw for me. I admit I was drunk last night. Not tipsy but drunk. Ask anyone that was with me that night (you go figure out). Try to ask them what I did and what I would have done. Though certain thing I did were not something that I am very proud of that I can boast with my friends, but I have to say... if you are reading this, and if you think its you... Tell me what can I do just to make you feel better, and I swear to God that if I am able to do that task for you, I wouldn't blink an eye, I wouldn't think twice and I'll definitely won't hesitate.

To be frank I'm starting to miss that cheerful character of yours and second to none is definitely your smile. I couldn't remember when was the last time I see you smile. Not a smile that is fake, burdened by that issue of yours. A pure smile is what I meant. Hey, I know that some people will be puzzled with what I am writing here. Well, if you wanna know more... just ask me la okay. Don't go create stories. I don't have the whole day to write all the details here and the last thing I need is some irresponsible guy who make wild guesses and start spreading rumors faster than he/she can spread bacteria.

Anyway, back to the story. For anyone who knows me well, they will know that I have a soft spot for girls that cry. Hey, I am born that way and I don't intend to change. Probably I am unable to change. Sigh... Back to last night... if I can use only one word to describe last night... it has got to be either mad(pissed off) or sad(down/emo). The moment I saw you cry, phoof... I just went phoof... I don't know how to say it here. I can't find the appropriate words. CK is outta words. Seriously, I feel your pain. But please promise me... that your tears will all dry up, promise me that you'll be strong and you won't waste a tear for such a useless good-for-nothing scumbag. Promise me that last night was the final night that you cry because of him. For God's sake, he is enjoying at the expense of your pain and suffering. But that is if you read this blog, and if you think its directed to you... its you lo.

Haihz... busy talking and showing concern about others while me myself is too tired to take notice of the things happening in my own life. Kepo is what they all say but sad to tell them that I just couldn't help it but to show concern. Again here, few friends of mine should know what I am talking about. They should know why I am kepo. They should know why I show concern. And I think I have to eat my words. The past is not always the history. Ehhh... I know I am going to get into trouble with my post here... but who gives damn about it. I am always asking for chances and I ask for only one chance now. I hope I didn't cross the line.

*fingers crossed*

Something to add here... a chinese song by the title of "unguessable"... an excerpt from the lyrics...

| If a sudden far, a sudden close escape
| is the freedom you want,
| then I rather go back to the life of being alone.
| If a sudden cold, a sudden hot warmth
| is your excuse,
| then I rather to have never been serious with you.

I wonder if I'm the one with a sudden far and a sudden close escape, I wonder if I'm the one that is cold at times and hot warmth at other times. Judging by last night, I think I will just take the blame. Anyway, when is CK not at fault... never... CK is guilty...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers