Andy Lau, I love his songs...

I was browsing through myspace.com this morning, looking for songs and info about the artistes. After a few hours browsing through myspace.com, I tried my luck digging up info about Andy Lau and surprisingly, he does have a page in myspace.com. I am not sure if he created it or his fans created it for him, but there was a song in the featured playlist that caught my attention. I totally fell in love with the song. Meaningful lyrics... soulful voice... a big round of applause for Andy Lau - Practice (Lian Xi)


If only one more second remained
It would lessen tomorrow's pain of missing you
I'd be willing to let go of everything
In exchange for the existance of any little bit of possibliity

Only a cup of dripping sand is left of happiness
Eyes wide open, watching each act* of sweetness
I'll never have that original commonplace possession again
Until now, it seemed like an helpless extravagant demand

I've already begun to practice, begun to slowly worry
Worry that this world doesn't have you
I've already told my tears not to cry any longer
But how should a love that is ending continue?

I practice daily, becoming familiar daily
With this city that doesn't have you
Trying to delete everything in this "two person world"
All the beauty and memories we once mutually possessed

Love is a 10,000 hectare forest
But you and I have lost our way
Didn't we agree to force our way out together?
How can I be the only one left to return, to return?




Ru guo liu xia duo yi miao zhong
Ke yi jian shao ming tian xiang ni de tong
Wo hui yuan yi fang xia suo you
Jiao huan ren he yi si si ke neng de zhan you

Xing fu zhi shen yi bei sha lou
Yan zheng zheng kan zhe yi mu mu tian mi
Bu hui zai you yuan lai ping fan wu qi de yong you
Dao xian zai jing xiang shi wu zhu de she qiu

Wo yi kai shi lian xi Kai shi man man zhao ji
Zhao ji zhe shi jie mei you ni
Yi jing he yan lei shuo hao bu ku qi
Dan dao shu ji shi de ai gai zen me ji xu

Wo tian tian lian xi Tian tian dou hui shou xi
Zai mei you ni de cheng shi li
Shi zhe shan chu mei ge liang ren shi jie li
Na xie ceng jing gong tong yong you de yi qie mei hao he hui yi

Ai shi yi wan gong qing de sen lin
Mi le lu de que shi wo he ni
Bu shi shuo hao yi qi chuang chu qu
Zen neng sheng wo yi ren hui qu Hui qu

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers