Encounter + Food Poisoning + Exam

I feel like I am in the worst state of my life. On Wednesday morning, I got into an encounter with someone, I wouldn't call it a fight. I really tried to avoid that, but seems like its unavoidable. Anyway, its over. Next, as if I am not affected by that, I got sick later in the afternoon. Food poisoning, LOL. Guys, don't eat at mamak anymore. And my problems just wouldn't stop there. I have a re-sit company law exam today. Haihz... Why oh why is all these happening at the same time???

Talking about my health, its been degrading lately. The food poisoning yesterday was the worst thing that can happen to my health. I actually vomited 4 times in one night. That equals to 4 times of chest pain. Well, at the time I was puking, I just hope that someone would be there just beside me, patting my back. LOL. That's not too much to ask for right? But let's not talk about the past. I am feeling much better now.

Next, my re-sit paper. DOOMED. That's all I can say. DOOMED. I think I return 25 marks back to the lecturer. Sigh... I am sighing again. I am not hoping for much. I don't think I can get an A. Anyhow, it's always desirable and preferable to get an A. For now, I am just gonna be satisfied knowing that I will pass the exam. Yea,... achieving a pass feels great now. Guess I am easily satisfied ... maybe I am too contented with my life. Academic achievement is not that important to me anymore I guess. Sounds like I am giving up even before I finish diploma? I don't even know...

An update about my song choice and selection lately. A local artiste by the name of Juwita Suwito. I love her songs. Meaningful yet nice vocals. Go check her out in imeem or youtube. I am pretty sure you won't regret it. Okay... that's it. I gotta go get some nap now. Until next time, reporting here is CK who is not feeling well... but recovering.

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers