Tire blues (CK is crazy, LOL)

At last I found you...


Finally, after months of searching, surveying... stupid phone calls to as far as Alor Setar... idiotic jargons, visits to motorcycle spare part shops from Tanjung Bunga all the way to those in Butterworth... I finally found where I could get the Maxxis tire. LOL... hahahaha. It is in Bukit Jambul.

However, I am facing a dilemma now. Should I get the Maxxis? It's not gonna cost me an arm and a leg. Its probably RM140 maybe 150, (the shop claims RM120, which I doubt). But then again, should I wait until at least the Duro is worn out first? That is gonna have me waiting for what, maybe another year since I only ride to college and back. I have this urge in me to swap for the Maxxis, I can't wait that long. Or... maybe... I can sell off the Duro? Which is pretty much what I am thinking about now. Hehehe...

Duro HF918 (110/70-17>54H) up for sale. Just give me a reasonable price, as long as you're not asking it for free (haha, cost me 160 when I fixed it), I will take it out and sell it to you. It is quite a good tire, I wouldn't consider to swap it for the Maxxis if it was in the right size. Sigh... I'm probably crazy. Who would want to buy a second hand tire? The shops doesn't want it. The mechanics doesn't want it.

After much consideration, I still can't make up my mind. The evil side of me might win. I might just swap for the Maxxis and where would the Duro end up, most likely in the store room for display, LOL. I don't know. Should I just waste money? Will the Maxxis offer more traction and grip both on dry and wet conditions? There are too many questions... I am a very technical crazy guy. Who knows what I'll do... We will find out next week if I actually swap for the Maxxis...


Will it be money well spent or money wasted?
Better performance? According to the specs, yea...
110/80-17 (PERFECT SIZE)
57 (Perfect weight rating)
V (Exceeds my requirement of H)

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers