CK can't stop hahaha... -ing and hehehe...-ing

Yet another weekend...

Another typical CK type of weekend, where he wakes up early at 6:30 am on a Sunday (crazy), takes breakfast early and head out to sea early to mess with the fishes. Haha. Yupz... it is those kinda weekends... those that I spend at least 10 hours out in the sea fishing and netting.

Anyway, it would have been a waste if its not those typical weekends. Imagine this... 8 kilos of threadfins, 1.5 kilos of mackerels and one really big white promfet. Hehehe... CK is grinning... So you'd probably wonder what we are going to do with those fishes. Hmm... what more can we do except to sell them off. Hahaha... and what does that mean to CK? Extra pocket money, more allowance la... hahaha (aiyoh, why you so slow eh) Hehehehe...

That is today. A happy day... What about yesterday? Happy day also la. Why? Hmm... nothing beats the feeling of having clean your own car or bike yourself. Yupz... I spend almost half a day cleaning up my Honda Revere. I was thinking I shouldn't be that lazy. If I could stay up all night cleaning people's mess, I see no reason why I can't spend a few hours cleaning up my bike. From the headlights until the wheels... the look of the shiny fuel tank and the sport wheels; it just brings upon a feeling of satisfaction. Riding the bike after you've cleaned also feels different. You feel proud mer of course... hahaha... what a cool and shiny bike... hahaha...

Lastly... to end this week... I am shouting out... "I'm a BIG fan of Kate Voegele", LOL. I don't know why... but I just love her songs. From You Can't Break a Broken Heart until Only Fooling Myself, and the recent single, Angel.



That's it. Enjoy the song... hehehehe... hahahaha...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers