Looking for the place where love and feeling good don't ever cost a thing

I am not sure if I am emo or not, but there is feeling, this emotion that surrounds me now. I can't find words to describe it, I can't find examples to show it... all I know is I feel it. A simple click on a link... brings you this video which presents such a great talent and brings you back to 2 years ago, the time when you made one of the biggest mistakes in life.

Looking at a few of my schoolmates, and the time they spent at Disted College, it made me realize that I am such an introvert. I notice that I have lost the time I can't never recover... with the semester and my diploma ending soon, I regretted I join KDU. Maybe it's just me, and not all my coursemates. Somehow, I feel angry with myself at times for being someone so dull, so unexpressive; someone who never knew how to enjoy teenage life like a teenager... a person who is always serious and never know when to have fun.

I have to compliment this girl; this girl that I don't even know. I have to give praise to her talent with her skills in playing piano and singing. To be honest, she might just land herself a contract with a recording studio. The video her friend made to go along with her song, I salute that too. It was perfectly matching.

I don't own this video but I did spent like 30 minutes to do it. Its certainly not my property. I am just trying to share with you guys what true talent is. Info from friends said that this girl is of the same age as me. The emotion put into when she sang the song... I am sorry, but I have got to steal it somehow. You judge her singing.


0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers