Err??? Huh??? part 2

Finally, CK has managed to snap out of his dream world. At last, after months, he finally realize that he has got to face the fact and move on with life. In this life, we can never get what we always want and what we always demand. If there one way a man can be successful in life, he has to be cold-hearted, persistent and never changes his plan. I, have made a plan for myself and I intent to stick to it. :)

I was recently tagged by a friend in Facebook. I was required to post 25 random facts, truth or statements. Hmm... easy? No... it is not easy. A few statements that I came up with are...

6. Keep your options open, but set your priorities straight.
22. It's not always about the outcome. The process is equally as important as well.
23. The last thing you wanna mess with in this world is not an angry bull, but a jealous woman.

Okay. Anyone who doesn't agree with me can begin to spam my chat box on your right now. Hahaha...

Like I have said, I have made plans for myself and to kick start that plan... why don't all of us stand up (take that lazy bump off the chair), and start laughing and dancing to this video from Youtube, Hippo and bully.


0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers