I miss you. I really do.

Hmm... there is nothing much that I can say about my life now. If you ask me for one word that best describe my life now, I would have to say "lonely". I don't know why or the reason that makes me feel this way. All I know is that I start to feel the emptiness, taste the loneliness and and see all the blankness that surrounds my life. Arghh, I sound like someone who is so not right in the head, suffering from depression. LOL.

At this very moment, I really miss someone. I really do. Its amazing how you can keep on thinking of the same person everywhere you go. My friend, who suffers an almost similar situation once told me, staying will bring no one any goodness but then leaving is the last thing you want. To stay or to leave? I think my mind betray myself. It has already gave me an answer with those constant thoughts of you.

Hahahaha... surprisingly the application in facebook is not all that fake. I was using this horoscope application and its says that Saturday is my lucky day and indeed it is. I went fishing. And yea... I caught fishes... heheheh... Here are the pics...

Yay... grouper. Exactly 600g.

Grouper and threadfins... wonderful... but then again
SUNBURN...

I shall go fishing again tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I am eagerly waiting for the Yamaha 30hp. Yupz... UPGRADE. Dad is getting the Yamaha 30hp Enduro. Yay again... twice the horsepower of the tiny Suzuki motor, hehehe...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers