A great deal of fun, and sunburn... wahaha...

Wooo... had a great weekend...

I thought he was joking when he said he wanted to bring me to Pulau Bidan. I thought he was just saying it for the sake of saying it, just to excite me. Who'll ever thought he is for real. I mean come on, its just a 17 footer Explorer and a tiny 15HP Suzuki outboard motor. Well, he did bring me there. We did reach there. Its pretty amazing how such a small "perahu" actually crossed from Penang to Kedah. Well I always envy my friends that they get to go for vacations overseas, but I think it's okay la. I get to go to places few have been to, and exploring island by island with freedom.

1 hour and 20 minutes. That is how long it took us to reach there. 1st island, the Pulau Bidan. 12 minutes later, the 2nd island, Pulau Telur. Then there was Pulau Song Song and Pulau Bunting if I am not mistaken. The water there is crystal clear, I even saw a school of mackarel swimming, passing underneath our boat. Wah... fun, fun, fun...

Fishing. I have to say I am kinda disappointed. Sigh... the fishes there is so tiny. Barely reaching the size of 2.5 inch. But then there was plenty of fishes and we practice "catch and release". Fishing tiny fishes just for the fun of fishing.

The trip back from the islands to Penang was a whole lot faster. 50 minutes was all it took for us to reach Pulau Tikus, which is just 5 minutes away from the place where we park our boat. We had a great deal of fun, steering the boat all the way to the island and back... Waking up at 6:30 am, out to sea the whole day, Back home at 6:00 pm. 2 hours plus of boat ride to and fro. RM40 of petrol (tiny Suzuki is very frugal). April the 5th, a day to remember.

(Too bad I don't have a camera; my phone camera is not up for the job but I promise that I will save up, get a decent camera and take pictures the next trip there) =D

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers