You'll never know what life throws at you

Hmm... weird feeling, weird emotion clouding the atmosphere. How difficult it is for me to put in words and explain it to you guys, hell I think there are no words to describe this weird emotion. At last, all my assignments and presentations are over. The semester is coming to an end. Its amazing how time flies... day after day, months after months... years after years. Its going to be tough for me, but I think I will survive. I have finally understand and that is all thanks to watching 2 great movies recently, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Notebook. Life, as how we see it, is measured in moments and not in hours or minutes.

People come and go but only few leaves an impact in our lives. Joining KDU on March 26 2007, I came in a stranger but who'd have ever imagine that I will leave this college with a lot of friends. Who'd have imagine that an enemy would be one of my best friend now? Who'd have imagine that her friend would end up as someone special in my life? You'll never know what life throws at you. They are surprises, God's gift to you.

I think there's nothing much I want to add in here. It's common and known to all that every meeting ends with some parting. Before any of my friends from Jan 07 semester leave, I have to apologize to you guys if I had offended any of you at any time. I don't think I meant to say those words or do those things.

Ending this post with a message to someone. I've kept my heart in a chest. The key to open the chest is with you. You can unlock the chest at any time, or you can ignore it. It is just another way of saying that I will wait for you. Why am I saying it now? I think we always appreaciate and realize the value when we are in the verge of losing something or someone. It is my fault at the beginning, it is still mine at the end. I wish to fix it. I hope time and fate allow me to fix it. Until that day comes, CK who is living his not so extraordinary life... shall wait patiently but hopefully not foolishly for her...

*praying hard*

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers