Top 5 in my list

Hmm... it's Saturday. The end of another week, the first Saturday after the disastrous college semester. Anyway, here I am sitting doing nothing, I was thinking that if I could make a list of motorcycles that I love and dream of owning one. This is what I came out with...

1. Honda NR750 (92)
Reason: Come on man, the only road-going bike in this world that uses OVAL pistons. On top of that 8 valves per chamber with a total of 32 valves on a compact V-4 750cc engine. Carbon fiber fittings all over the bike. Once, the most expensive road-going bike with limited production. Truly a dream come true if I can own one. Hehehe... =)

2. Honda VTR250 (09)
Reason: The first bike that I fell in love with. My recent addiction. I just wish Honda Malaysia can bring this model in. Hell I believe the sales figure will top that ugly looking Ninja 250. Trellis frame just looks beautiful. If I were in Honda's R&D, I would immediately request a project for a VTR400 or 600. Starting getting bored of CB400's and inline-fours. V-twin is the way to go.

3. Honda NSR250SP (93-94)
Reason: Boy-racer bike. Light weight, plenty of madness power for a 250 and hell yeah, Andy Lau rode one before in Full Throttle.

4. Triumph Bonneville T100 [50th anniversary] (2009)
Reason: It just brings back the memories. The sound of that parallel twin. Doop, doop, doop, doop. The styling... effing retro. Hit the road with an open face helmet and a leather jacket, damn cool. Maybe it just apply to me, hehehe =)

5. Triumph Street Triple (2009)
Reason: Its 3 cylinder engine. Very quirky styling, street fighter with dual headlamp. Fit this with a set of Jardine, hit the straights at illegal speed and you sound like an F1 car.

There you have it. Top 5 in my list. Nothing above a litre. An exotic V-Four, two entry level V-twin, one parallel twin that brings back the memories and one freaking awesome jet sounding Inline-Three.

That's it. Now, song of the week. A local artiste, James Baum. Title of the song, Locked in Love.



0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers