The end of another week...

First and foremost, I need help. I NEED HELP. Does anyone know where I can get a front tyre for my motorcycle? Haiya, I know it's in the motorcycle sparepart shop la. Problem is, sigh... they don't sell the size that I want and they are not willing to special order it for me. Stupid shop. Why can't they just order it for me? Anyway, the size that I need, 110/80-17 with a load rating of 57 or above and speed rating of H and above. Anyone... please help me find this tyre. I seriously need this. 110/70 just wouldn't do it, the load rating is just too low... about 40+ pounds off the standards. Any brand will do (except Duro, Cheng Sin, Kenda), preferably Maxxis M6002, Dunlop GT501, Bridgestone BT39.

Second, I don't know why I feel so worn out lately. Hmm... the sleeping disorder is long gone. I sleep well everynight, 8 hours a day but I still feel tired. Is stress having an effect on me? Well, I think I was being rather honest when I said that I have a 65-70% of stress in life. Money, money and money. Work, work and work. Argh... luckily I am able to handle stress well or I would have committed suicide long time ago. Hahaha... not really la... just joking.

Third, I wonder why is everyone so sad. Hmm... I know the semester is going to over soon, (one more week) and I know a lot of people are leaving but why should we be sad? Well, for me... my sad days are all over(could be true, could be a lie). I know certain memories are just too sweet, but come on, your friends gotta live their lives too. We should happy for them. For some people, stop being sad la, considering that you get to go to Australia for your degree. You eff-ing worry too much about your relatives who is going to be there. Do you wanna know what I think, if one has a determination... nothing can stop him/her. If you wanna rebel and have fun, I believe nothing can stop you. THEY ARE NOT GONNA TORTURE OR KILL YOU IF YOU DO. LOL.

Lastly, the song of the week to end this post. I know this is a rather sad song. But be positive.

I translated the lyrics for those banana's like me. Well, it cost me 15 or so minutes with the help of an online translation dictionary. Hehehe...

Frequently blame myself for initially I shouldn’t have
Frequently regret for I didn’t make you stay behind
What was the reason, we’re obviously in love
But finally we still have to be separated
Was it that we always kept to ourselves?

X2
Who’d have imagined meeting you again in a crowd?
Fate was determined as such, leaving us with no choice
These couple years passed on moderately
It was as if there was a person missing
But I gradually understand
That you are still my concern

How much love can start over?
How many people are willing to wait?
We return only when we appreciate
But not knowing that love, whether it still exist
How much love can start over?
How many people is worth waiting?
When love already vicissitudes
I’m not sure if I still have the courage to love

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers