Love all, trust a few, do harm to none

Love all, trust a few, do harm to none - William Shakespeare. Do you believe in it? Do you agree with it? Well, whether you believe or agree with it or not, I certainly do. Two days ago, I lost one of the most valuable thing in my life and no, its not any of my family members (choi, touch keyboard; LOL) or my beloved friends. So, what is that most valuable thing? Hmm... my pencil case??? Yupz, it is my pencil case. If my memory serves me right, I have been using the same, dirty, blue colored pencil case for the past 5 years. Both me and the pencil case have gone through alot, PMR, SPM and every single final semester exam and I would say it's like a lucky charm to me.

So you are probably thinking why am I talking about my lost pencil case, and how is it going to make me believe and agree with what shakespeare had said. Hmm... today, I received a call from someone whom you least expect, the business school front desk administrator. To my surprise, I was expecting that I am again in deep shit and started to think what have I done to be called up by the college again. Hence, I rode my bike back to college (I have already reached home when the time I received that call) expecting a bad news from them. However, seems like I was being too imaginative, the admin people only needed my help in preparing some brochure and a short slide show for the upcoming talk regarding Keele University presented by Professor Peter Lawrence. By the way, if you are a yr 2 or 3 KDU diploma in business student, please attend the talk. Its November 13, at 11 am in lecture theatre 1.

So, as usual, it is pretty difficult for me to turn down anyone who ask help from me. After gaining all the information needed, I went to the library and started the "assignment" that was passed to me. Expecting nothing in return, I did ask the admin if they had seen my pencil case or not to which the reply was no, I receive another call from the admin people at approximately 3.30pm saying that they had found my pencil case. Wow, I was extremely happy. Hmm... thank you to that anonymous person from Murdoch (if I am not mistaken) for returning back the pencil case.

Was everything inside and most importantly, was my thumbdrive inside? YES. Not even a single pen or eraser went missing. However, what did broke my heart was that before that someone return the pencil case, I am not sure if it was him/her or his/her friends, someone "raped" my pencil case; LOL. Anyway, the damage is done, I have already bought a new pencil case which is even cuter, hahaha, so case close. I am happy now that I have recovered back my thumbdrive. This is a fine example of what shakespeare had said, love all, trust a few, do harm to none. I helped all, trust a few and do harm to none, to which I have receive good things back in return. Just like what they say in malay, "buat baik dibalas baik"; LOL.

The story later is not so good. I had promised someone to do something. Yet, because of me helping the admin people, I was held back until I was too late. Argh... not only I am late, in fact, I had to cancel the whole thing. Ish!!! I really hate myself. Sigh, why did it rain? Why did it rain during the most crucial time? Fate I guess. Haihz... luck was never on my side. Never... Hmm... I have got to think positively. I create my own fate. My fate lies in my hand. I decide what I want and what I hate. I am in control of my life...!!!

Last but not least, almost forgotten, I have got to congratulate my friend, Chia Mei. Hahaha... Chia Mei, if you are reading this, I congratulate you for finally Mr Sweetguy said something nice about you. Keep your faith alive. I shall be supporting you from behind. Hahahaha....

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers