Addicted to Chinese Songs

I am not myself lately; LOL. Even my brother was shocked to find out that I am listening to chinese songs lately. As a matter of fact, I am addicted to chinese songs. Hmm... wondering what is causing this.

For those who know me, I don't speak chinese (mandarin and cantonese) neither do I understand them. So why am I listening to chinese song since I don't understand them? Well, chinese songs I listen to are those that fall under the emo songs category; LOL. To be honest, chinese songs are not that bad actually. Performers such as Wang Lee Hom is able to "give life" to his song and somehow, I feel kinda connected to his songs or at least one of them, Wei Yi or Only One. My comment for this song, how romantic can a man get??? Well, judge it yourself.



It will be best if you can check out the lyrics and understand them. I hereby dedicate this song to someone, my one and only...

Wang Lee Hom - The One and Only

My sky is so fresh and clean
The clear promise is the air of the past
The person holding my hand is you
But your smile; cannot be clearly seen

Was it because a star changed its heart's preference?
The wishes of the past; have all been thrown away
I can't breathe recently
Even my own shadows; I too want to escape

Baby you're my one and only
The two worlds have all changed shapes; it's not that easy to go back
Assurance; you're my one and only
I say I Love You alone to the phone; I really love you
Baby I cannot love you more than this

Was it because a star changed its heart's preference?
The wishes of the past; have all been thrown away
I can't breathe recently
Even my own shadows; I too want to escape (escape)

Baby you're my one and only
The two worlds have all changed shapes; it's not that easy to go back
Assurance; you're my one and only
I say I Love You alone to the phone; I really love you
Baby I cannot love you more than this

Actually, it has already passed the limit of love

Baby you're my one and only
The two worlds have all changed shapes; it's not that easy to go back
Assurance; you're my one and only
I say I Love You alone to the phone; I really love you

Baby I cannot love you more than this...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers