It's been 3 weeks

This is not my 100th post. Its one short... its the 99th post.

Well, I've been blogging about my stupid lame life for quite sometime now, for about 6 months and I do really wonder if anyone does drop by to visit. LOL.

Anyway, for my 99th post, it is going to somewhat similar to my very first post in this blog. I wouldn't say that I got drunk last night for I didn't vomit. I would rather say I was very high. Very very high indeed but I soldiered on and yes, I survived. It has been quite sometime since I drank that much, be it liquor or beer.

It was a night full of indirect slander and jokes, but we shrugged that aside for we are brothers (I am the youngest) . A night full of card games and dares coupled with challenges, never knew you could have so much fun with playing cards. It continued until 3 something in the morning. Soon, they dropped me back home and I slept at about 4 in the morning.

Well, everyone pretty much had their own agenda and problem. Some were there merely just to have fun. Some were burdened with family problem. I, I was deeply troubled by my own problem. Last night, or should I say yesterday marks more than 3 weeks since the "Errr???Huh???" post and I kept to my promise and only one friend knows what was the promise all about. Well, after last night...

I woke up at 8:30 in the morning. I am still pretty sleepy. The "sensation" from last night is somewhat still there. I am still pretty much dizzy. LOL. I got to go now to get more sleep... chao...:cabut:

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers