First encounter

I am going to be dramatic.

God took away my eyesight when I was in Standard 1. I could still remember the day, I was called by the Ministry of Health officials and directed to go to the General Hospital. Being a kid back then it was scary, but what was scarier was the jokes, the pranks they played on you. Well I survived that. Its the past now.

People who invented contact lenses gave me back my eyesight today. The feeling of having a true and clear vision without the help of spectacles, glasses was so high. It was almost like my dream came true, to eliminate one of my greatest weakness. I thank those who invented contact lenses.

I'm very happy today. Despite getting to only wear the lenses for only 4 hours today, have to take them out in another 3 hours, I am happy. I am glad finally I had a chance to try on contact lenses. Well, maybe falling into the sea and to lose my specs is a blessing in disguise.

By the way, for those of you who joked that I will dig my eyes out, sorry to disappoint you. Haha. I managed to put the lenses in within 3 minutes. Taking out wasn't that difficult either. Hehehe...

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers