Strange but true ll

Another CK's strange but true fact... believe it... or not.

Do you practice what you preach?

Well, I've been thinking a lot lately. I've been thinking of where I was 2 years ago, where I am today and where I might be in the future. I've been thinking of what I was doing 2 years ago, what I am doing today and what I am going to do in the future. I've been thinking a lot of who I was 2 years ago, who I am today and who I am going to be in the future. Then all these question brings me to one very funny question. What did I do best in the past 2 years?

Hmm... what did I do best in the past 2 years? If there one thing I do best at college and at home, its talking. Hahaha. Laugh all you want but seriously, that is the one thing that I do best. Talk and talk, preach and preach. I talk some sense but most of the time, I talk nonsense. I talk about what is right and what is wrong. I talk about the pros and the cons. I talk and talk and talk, I am just like a broken record that continues non-stop. Okay, all these leads me to another question.

Do I practice what I talk? Do I practice what I preach? A lil' embarrassed, the answer is No. I don't practice what I talk nor what I preach all the time. Sometimes, the principles in life that we hold so dearly to seems to limit what you can and cannot do. But that is another the issue. The issue is that I have to constantly remind myself to talk less and probably I'll embarrass myself less. At the end of the day, no matter how good you are in talking... we have to consider the burden. The weight carried by those who suffer is always heavier than the weight carried by those who talk.

Here we go again, and you see I am talking non-stop again. Well, long story short. All I trying to say is walk the talk. Don't talk a lot (like me) and let all the words and principles go down the drain. Strange but true. Have you asked yourself if you ever did something which contradicts with what you talk or preach? Hmm... isn't it like always. Hahaha... We always rationalize our actions to make it deemed fit to what we talk.

0 comments:

Just a thought

Sometimes, the person you fall for isn't ready to catch you. Sometimes the person who is ready to catch you is not one you'd fall for.

Life is not fair. We often bring misery to those who care for us and they are the ones who cry for us. On the contrary, we often cry for those who won't and never will care for us. Shame as it is, these people who always have our care and concern, that very 'special' place in our heart, won't and never will shed a tear for us. [June 11]

On our quest to achieve a distant dream, we tend to miss out on life and all the better things that are within our reach. [June 23]

It takes a lot more than just love to make a relationship work. [June 25]

About Me

My photo
A student who is constantly learning and not tired of learning. Learning from lecturers, life lessons from friends and personal experience. I love bikes. I enjoy listening to music. I like fishing. Not the typical outgoing teenager, but nothing special.

Followers